Communication Merit Badge
Communication Merit Badge is being led by Mrs. Laura McClendon.
Congratulations to Christian Finger, Andrew Gardner and Jake Pine who gave our first speeches - they did a great job! We have a few weeks before we meet again - the perfect time to get caught up on this merit badge. Please check the attached list - MANY Scouts are behind on requirements. If you believe there is an error on this list - please let me know.
- Requirement 1 can be completed and emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org (Scouts, remember to copy a parent on the email!)
- Requirement 2 can be done at home and presented to Mr. McClendon or me at our next meeting.
- Requirement 3 (5 minute speech) - anyone not signed up was assigned a date. Check the attached list for your assigned date.
- Requirement 4 can be completed and emailed to me - but be thorough if emailing this in lieu of presenting in person. (remember to copy a parent on the email)
- Requirement 6 was assigned this week as homework. Scouts MUST get pre-approval of what they plan to teach and to whom. Scouts can email me at email@example.com (remember to copy a parent) what your plan is. Also, remember you should use teaching aids.
Please reach out at any time with questions.